The Vitamin Company - Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is an essential vitamin.
- Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin and antioxidant that is essential for health.
- It helps the immune system, skin, and bones to function, and combats damage from free radicals, which are molecules that can adversely affect the body.
Why take it
- Boost’s immunity
- Cardiovascular Health
- Helps prevent iron deficiency
- Motion Sickness
- Wound Healing
- Cataracts and age-related macular degeneration
- Protects your memory and thinking as you age
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 tablets daily, preferably with a meal. It May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.