The Vitamin Company-Spirulina
- Spirulina is among the world’s most popular supplements.
- Spirulina is a type of blue-green algae that contains a number of nutrients, including B vitamins, beta-carotene, & vitamin E.
- Spirulina also contains antioxidants, minerals, chlorophyll, and phycocyanobilin and is commonly used as a source of vegan protein.
- Spirulina has a high protein and vitamin content, which makes it an excellent dietary
Why take it
- Immune Support
- Protein Supplement for vegans
- Antibiotic Related illnesses
- Liver Disorders
- Eye Diseases
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules daily, preferably with a meal. It May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.