The Vitamin Company -Fish Oil
- Omega-3 fatty acids are very important for your health.
- Eating whole foods that are rich in omega-3s, like fatty fish is the best way to get enough. If you don’t eat a lot of fatty fish, you may want to consider taking a supplement.
- Omega-3 fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease.
Why take it
- Lower blood pressure.
- Reduce triglycerides
- Slow the development of plaque in the arteries
- Reduce the chance of abnormal heart rhythm
- Reduce the likelihood of heart attack and stroke
- May Aid Weight Loss.
- May Support Eye Health.
- May Reduce Inflammation.
- May Support Healthy Skin.
- As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 tablet daily, preferably with a meal. It May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.